What is Kabbalah?
Kabbalah is a practice of ancient wisdom that teaches practical ways to receive fulfillment through participating in the intention of life.
Kabbalah is not…
- Kabbalah is not a religion
- Kabbalah is not Jewish mysticism
- Kabbalah does not have a place of worship; i.e. no church, synagogue, temple, etc.
- Kabbalah does not have any middle-men; i.e. no priest, minister, or rabbi, etc. required for a closer connection
- Kabbalah does not cost any money – this differentiates authentic Kabbalah from other sources
- Authentic Kabbalah is free and has no association with material wealth
Even though the tribe of Israel (later known as Jews) was the first to accept kabbalah, encoding its symbolism as a base for Judaism,kabbalah as a science is OPEN to all people, regardless of culture, ethnicity, religion or any physical attribute
- Kabbalah means “receive” in Hebrew
- Kabbalah does not conflict with science
- Kabbalah addresses THE question, “why?”
- The first Kabbalah book was written by Abraham 18 B.C. and predates all existing religions – The Book of Creation
- Kabbalah is a science of metaphysics
- Kabbalah does not conflict with any religions
- Kabbalah teaches practical tools for becoming conscious of ourselves, our actions, and how to create positive connections in our lives
[mediaplayer src='http://files.kabbalahmedia.info/videoforsite/011_eng_2006-11_websites_preal_preal.wmv' ]
Love your neighbor
*Braatah, inc. has no affiliation with Kabbalah.info